Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The Dawn... Actually It Almost Is Dawn




Blah, Blah, Blah... dawn of a new age. OK, it's just a blog, and new blogs pop up everyday and I'm not going to promise this one will be any different.


What will you get here? Mostly things media related. I work in TV and really like it, and may share some of my experiences in it from time to time, but there are also confidentiality agreements in place, so not too much can be said.

What I will talk about is TV and music and the net and all those other good things. I have opinions, like the rest of you, and sometimes you'll agree with me and sometimes you won't. I'll try to let you know about stuff, or I'll just talk about the latest trends.

I also go off on rants quite a lot, or long stream-of-consciousness sentences that make very little sense when you actually try to read them.

I'm a veteran of a few websites, which have all been busts, and I'd like to take it easy with this one. The extreme ease of blogs now is a wonderful thing, and I'm glad I live in an age like this.

Drop me a line if you're reading. For all I know, I'm typing to no one and this will just be a nice memory for me to peruse years down the road when I try to remember why I ever liked Grey's Anatomy and Metric.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home